Vajra Knee Guards
The Vajra knee and shin guards are comfortable, well-ventilated protectors with 2-axis pivot points that allow them to bend more accurately with the knee’s natural movement. Knee is covered even when fully bent, as well the lower thigh and most of the lower leg.
Proven impact and abrasion safety with CE certification. The strap buckles are low profile with material that resists slippage.
Foam backing with mesh panels for ventilation that actually works.
- Impact tested and CE certified to EN 1621-1:2012, Level 1 (knee and shin)
- Made with high density Polypropylene, HDPE and washable foam
- Knee is covered even when fully bent, with coverage for sides of the knee and shin
- 3 dimensional pivot design for great fit
- Dual pivot points that work in tandem with knee’s natural movement
- Low profile design for use over or under riding pants
- Straps are low profile with anti-slip material
- High density foam backing with mesh panels for comfort and ventilation
- Sweat wicking material used over foam backing
- 9 large vents with mesh channels for ventilation that works
Extra features –
- Strap system resists binding
- Light at only 850 grams per pair
Country of Origin -PRC
There are no reviews yet.