The Reaver Boots are a blend of style and function. The microfiber upper is rich and thick, yet provides good shifting feel. The tread is aggressive. Ride safer with KnoxTM Microlock malleolus protection discs for both the lateral and medial sides.
- Lorica microfiber construction is lightweight and extremely durable, with no break-in needed, it’s ready for the ride.
- KnoxTM Microlock malleolus (ankle) protection discs for both the lateral and medial sides.
- Abrasion resistant TPR toe protection
- Double stitched at all high stress areas
- Hidden TPU heel counter
Comfort and Ergonomics
- Comfortable shin lining
- Micro-adjustable cam-locking buckle with polyurethane-toothed band to allow perfect fastening
- Replaceable antifungal, antibacterial moisture wicking, fast drying insole
- Extra grip Enduro/Adventure compound rubber sole – oil and wear-resistant
- Entry with adjustable hook and loop flap (velcro)
- Accordion stretch panels at front and back for good articulation
- ScotchliteTM used for maximum visibility at night
- Molded gear shifter patch for precise shifts
- Water-resistant lining provided
- YKKTM zipper
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – VIETNAM
There are no reviews yet.