Constructed with protection in mind, the Outlaw CE gloves are ready for all rides. Top quality leather is soft yet extremely durable, providing excellent comfort and protection. Sliders on the palm and wrist elevate the safety game.
The whole glove is CE approved to standard EN 13594:2015. The Outlaw gloves pass following tests –
- Impact resistance: Residual force below 9 kN (kiloNewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4 seconds.
- Cut resistance on palm: ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥6kN per millimetre.
- Tear strength: on palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Cuff Length ≥ 1.5cm
- Solace™ BioSlide slider on the outer side of the palm.
- Superfabric™ for the base of thumb.
This combination allows the palm of the gloves to slide on tarmac and prevent injuries to wrist bones due to hyper-extension.
- Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wrap around wrist – raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash.
- PVC knuckle protector in a separate overhanging part for maximum comfort.
- Foam finger-inserts and thumb insert.
- Thick and durable yet dextrous and supple leather chassis.
- Pinky-finger bridge between 3rd and 4th finger.
- Leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
FIT & COMFORT
- Twin strap hook and loop closure.
- Touch sensitive finger-tip.
- Palm-grip printing.
- Stretch panels for flexibility.
- Pre-curved design for comfort.
- Full-gauntlet, touring fit.
There are no reviews yet.