The Shiro SH-890 is a full face helmet with a retro inspired design and an aerodynamic shape. The base of the helmet is prepared for protecting the neck and a Pinlock®30 anti-fog lens insert is included. The vents in the outer shell and the matching channels in the EPS liner guarantee continuous air flow.
The LOSAIL graphic of the Shiro SH-890 helmet is named after the Losail International Circuit in Qatar, where MotoGP and World Touring Car Championship races are held.
- ECE (R22.05) and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified
- Weight: ~1350 Gm (±50Gm)
- Outer Shell: Made from high pressure ABS technology. ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), a type of lightweight thermoplastic, is known for its high strength and impact resistance.
- Internal Liner and Jaw Protector: Made from multi-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene). EPS foam is known for its light weight, strength, durability, thermal insulation and shock absorption.
- Visor: Polycarbonate visor with quick-release mechanism
- Emergency Removable Cheek Pads: This system is designed to help remove a motorcycle helmet without damaging a rider’s neck and spine, in case of a crash
- Two EPS Shell Sizes for the Perfect Fit: 2 (S – M – L) and (XL – 2XL)
- Sizes Available: 5 (S – M – L – XL – 2XL)
- Race Cut Neckline: For a more aggressive riding position. Follows the outline of shoulders and provides better range of head movement.
VISOR (FACE SHIELD)
- Pinlock 30 Anti-Fog Insert Included: Pinlock is well known worldwide for it’s patented anti-fog technology. The Pinlock 30 insert, designed to be a universal fog resistant solution for helmets, offers efficient clear vision while riding.
- Visor: Three-stop visor, made from optically correct polycarbonate material for perfect unhindered vision.
- Hard Coated Surface: Hard Coated visor surface with UV treatment for increased scratch resistance
- Release Mechanism: Quick-release mechanism. No tools required.
- Visor Seal: 360° rubber gasket installed between the visor and the shell provides a perfect seal, shutting out water or dust and making the helmet considerably quieter.
- Visor Lock: On the left hand side to help lock the visor down when riding against the wind.
- 9 Vents: 5 intake vents and 4 exhaust ports offer modular ventilation on demand
- Matching Ventilation Channels: Ventilation channels in the EPS liner matching the intake and exhaust ports offer maximum ventilation
- Materials: Polyester and knit mesh cushioned comfort liner
- Wash & Care: Removable and washable. Anti-microbial treated.
- Sweat Wicking: Absorbent material wicks sweat from the face and keeps your head dry
CHIN STRAP RETENTION
- Micro Metric Lock: Micro metric adjustable quick release chin strap retention system
- Materials: Made from nylon straps with comfort padding
- 360° Gasket: 360° hard-wearing rubber gasket around the periphery of helmet entry
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on the periphery of the helmet
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
There are no reviews yet.