- Waterproof Material: The shell is made from a waterproof fabric, perfect for Indian monsoons on a motorcycle.
- Poly-Vinyl Coated Nylon: The super tough and lightweight Poly-Vinyl Coated Nylon Fabric offers high abrasion resistance and longevity of use.
- Collar Pocket for Hood: The hood neatly folds and fits in to the collar pocket, staying out of way when not in use, thus increasing the versatility of the Hurricane.
- Dual Covered Zipper: Full length front opening double-flap covered YKK zipper on front for highest water-resistance
- Made for Motorcycling: The jacket is engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily over a riding jacket.
- Independent Destination Jacket: The Hurricane can also be worn as an independent rain jacket.
- Tape Sealed Seams: Precision sealed seams prevent ingress of water at the seams and keep you dry.
- Independently Actuating Hood: The hood actuates independent of the collar and provides more flexibility for head movement.
- Upper Hi-Viz Shell: When it rains heavily, visibility typically goes down. The upper hi-viz shell of Hurricane keeps you visible to oncoming traffic.
- Retro-Reflective Branding: Sometimes, you need to continue riding after dark. The retro-reflective branding lights up in the headlight of oncoming traffic and keeps you visible.
- Rear Exhaust Vents: Inverted rear exhaust vents on the shoulder blades assist in removal of hot and humid air from inside the jacket, and keep you cool and dry.
- Cord Lock On Hood and Hem: Cord Lock Toggle adjusters on the bottom and the hood, lets you adjust the fit of the jacket to your preference.
- Gloves Friendly Cuffs: Elasticated cuffs with forearms wide enough to fit over gloves lets you easily pull the sleeves of Hurricane over your riding jacket and gloves.
- High Collar: Height of the collar designed to prevent capillary water ingress while riding, from under the chin of the helmet.
Made in India